Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayers for the land of Anime, C4 Deathmatches, Sumo, Ninja, Video Games and other cool stuff

Today I woke up like every other day, rushing like a mad fool to get my son to school. When I got back home I ate my breakfast and caught up on the news. "8.9 Quake Rocks Japan, Hawaii braces for Tsunami" is the headline. The thoughts start swirling in my brain. An 8.9 quake isn't a little quake, that's heavy stuff. I looked online for videos and I saw huge waves engulf whole farms in seconds. Cars and homes being tossed about like toys. I think of the children, the families, the lives that were effected in seconds. Japan isn't a third world country but they do need help. The thought of a family torn apart and confused just hurts me. Unfortunately I can't give cash or things like that but I can offer my prayers. I would like to encourage others to do what they can and more importantly prayer. I'm not a bible thumper or a hardcore Jesus freak, but I believe in God. For those who don't believe then offer good thoughts and vibes or what ever you hippies do lol. Just kidding guys. The human race has dealt with this kind of disaster, we get up and rebuild. I do have some good news, I was trading Pokemon and battling people from Japan all day so all is not lost just yet. Pikachu! It is my dream to one day visit Japan and I will go before the big man in the sky takes me away. Below is one of the many sites in Japan I would like to see lol. Well guys I'm off to watch the news and play Pokemon, Gotta catch'em all!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIt_hedcBTc

^^Click^^

No comments:

Post a Comment