Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 3, 2011

3 hours and counting....

What a surprise another blog this week? Well it's 9pm and I have been dwelling on the fact that I will be 31 years old. Last year when I turned 30 I was bummed, shortly after my birthday my life got flipped upside down (cue the Fresh Prince theme). I had a Gout attack, I got fired, and I got the call back from School Safety only to get disqualified because I missed an appointment I never knew I had. Along with a gang of drama. A very close friend passed away. I had multiple bouts of depression. Last year was a difficult one.

Now I am looking forward to a new year and the new beginning of Jay. 2010 I burned up and fell this I will rise up out of the ashes like a Fat Phoenix!!! I have a bunch of plans and one of those involve me going to culinary school. I am grateful to God for everything I have and I pray that he is with me on my plans. I just want to be a better very of Chunky. I plan to do more blogging, I also hope I can continue on my Xbox 360 controller modding hobby. Who knows maybe this might turn into some cool hard cash for me. I don't know. This is my life, one crazy ass chunky roller coaster. Still counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment