Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fuuuuudddggee soldering

As you might have guessed it I am have some trouble with my Xbox 360 controller modding. Today I had a rough day. I son got a tooth pulled today and didn't take it well when the anesthetic wore off. So I put him to bed to sleep away the discomfort. Since he wasn't jumping around I decided it was a good time to solder. I got out my supplies and took apart my controller. I'm getting good at taking it apart by now. So I watched my tutorial videos and my .pdf file on installing LED's. After 6 attempts and 6 burned or damaged LED's I give up. So as I sat and sulked I had an idea, Ebay! I searched and found a guy who installs the LED's for ten bucks. So I still have a chance for an ultimately cool ass controller. Unfortunately I didn't make any changes to the controller so I don't have any controllers. Next time kids. Later!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment