Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My thoughts on Father's Day.

In this world we have a variety of people, good people and bad people. Good moms and bad moms, good dads and bad dads. Most people I know was blessed with a good mom. Sadly enough a good majority of those people didn't really have active dads, most didn't even see there dads. I on the other hand was blessed with a great father and a great mother. Though in 1990 my mom passed away. My dad without any real help from my family took care of my brother and I. He did it all cooking, cleaning, homework, everything. Eventually my dad did meet someone else but he still made his mark and was a big part of raising me. What bothers me is that during Mother's Day no one ever says shout out to the dads who do moms job. Yet during Father's Day everyone includes the moms. I honestly believe that each parent has there day to honor them and I don't feel one should she be present in the other. Because of these "bitch ass sperm donors" fathers like my self and my friends seldom just the praise we deserve. Don't let the "it's okay" front fool you real fathers are bothered by this neglect. If you forgot to get mom her card and flowers you know see would be hurt and never let it go. Don't diss dad. WHERE"S MY BIG PIECE OF CHICKEN?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment