Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bio for....

Hi, I am Jose. I am a fat guy from the Bronx. I am great many other things as well. One of those things that I am is a father. Being a father is a big deal to me. I can't be that stereotypical Dad who sits on a couch watching TV yelling at the kids to be quiet. I help with homework, I talk to my son a lot. To be honest my son is my good friend, my "Bestest Buddy"!

I am a funny guy. I love comedy and love to joke around. Cracking jokes on people is my way of showing love. With all the seriousness in this world I choose to make others smile. I also like deigning and drawing things. I like to express my self artistically. Color is my friend.

I am a big kid at heart. I love to play video games and watch cartoons. I read comics and even play with toys, with my son of course lol. I am also a spiritual dude, I believe in god but I wont bible beat you. I care about people, I hate to see people suffer.

Blogging is something I enjoy doing. I use it to express what I can't verbalize. Certain things I can't say in person and blogging is my voice. In short I am a man, an individual, a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment