Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 14, 2010

FML.....Feed Me Lunch

I know I haven't written anything in a long while. Well it's because quite frankly
I wanted to quit. Don't freak I didn't mean on life anything crazy like that. Let me explain, in the beginning of the month I finally spoke to my investigator for school safety and it turns out that because of mistakes made myself and School Safety, I will not be joining the class. I also missed an exam because my mailbox was broken. So I pretty much got screwed by the universe. Well I know everything happens for a reason, but with all this happening I fell into a funk. To add to my funkiness I haven't been focused on dropping weight and I have noticed I am falling back into my old eating habits. I'm afraid I might even have put on a few more pounds. So what am I going to do about you ask? Well I'm going to get all my papers in order for School Safety, I need that job more than you can imagine. I am now looking up some major diet ideas and I will hit that gym hard. My life isn't gonna get better by just sitting on my butt. I have to push my self. I have to make major moves. My son is my inspiration, he has grown so much in the past year. My son is beginning to read and he is just showing new things everyday. He isn't a baby anymore. So now I have a plan now to put it in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment