Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Single Fat dude in search of a sammich...

Hey guys, welcome to another blog for your favorite fat security dude. Lately I have been in a funk, really confused on what my next move is gonna be. I haven't heard back from the job I have applied for. I am really not sure whether or not I got the job. I am an impatient person. *sigh* I hate waiting, I really wish they would just tell me yes or no. Anyway, let me move on. I have been really down because I freakin' lonely. Waah! I know. I miss being having "that" kind of person to talk to. For those of you who don't know me, I'm not the type of guy who runs around who different chicks trying to be a player. Don't get me wrong, i want to date and meet new people. I'm not into just looking to mess with random chicks like that. An ideal situation would be for me to meet a person and just get to know each other. I know that sounds massively fruity but whatever. So those two things have been bugging me. Fuck it I need a puppy. Well within the next week or so I should hear something and in regards to the chick thing, I'm working on it. I'm gonna make it do what it do baby! Okay I'm out turkeys, see y'all next Bat-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment