Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A guide to teaching your kid to steal...

Sup fools, I am back again, been busy but I am here again. So last Friday I took my son out to the movies. If you didn't know I take my son out a lot. So anyway I wanted to see Sucker Punch, it looked like a win. Hot chicks, swords, and geek style violence. Unfortunately we missed the show and the next on was 2 hours away. So my monster and I decided to see his choice Diary of a Wimpy 2. The first one was good so this should be good too. We ran down to buy tickets and snacks. I'm not gonna spoil it but Wimpy Kid 2 is funny, I totally enjoyed the flick. So as we exit the theater I see the next showing of Sucker Punch is about to start. So the devil of movies past pops on my shoulder and I decide to "theater hop". Now to get the boy on track. I raised my son not to steal and to be honest. How am I gonna pull this off? I dip into the bathroom, then scamper off to the snack line. My son starts to say "Father, our movie finished we have to leave through the exit". I tell him we are gonna see another movie and we need to hurry and get snacks. He says "We need to buy tickets". Damn honesty lol. I told him to shut up I will pay on my way out. He bought it. We grabbed snacks and ran and sat and watched the movie. Sucker Punch is like, "You got Girl power in my Artsy." "You got Artsy on my Girl power" "Let's mix them together!". It's a little weird because it's a bad situation that dreams that when she has to do something, she dreams some more. The movie is okay, not a must see. After the movie I told my son about what happened. I explained to him that what we did wasn't cool and we can't do all the time. I apologized to him for lying and he understood. Stealing is not right. What we did was sneaky but no one got hurt. Get off you high horse. Don't judge me! Listen we all "theater hopped" as kids and we came out okay. If you didn't, start now movies are way to expensive. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment